Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 4, 2022

The Great Divide - Dreams (Reprise)

One year ago, I published the following post as I worked my dream of riding the Great Divide Mountain Bike route into a plan of action. After months of detailed preparation, I lived that dream over an unforgettable 2,651 miles. Whenever the topic comes up of riding the entire route in a continuous ride, I still cannot wrap my mind around the simple fact that I did it. But, my goodness, I did. The Great Divide - Living A Dream.

Dreams. Impossible to ignore. Impossible not to do.

Dream on.


Showing some age from 7 weeks of use on the Great Divide.
Great Divide Mountain Bike Route maps, Adventure Cycling Association
Cycling The Great Divide, Michael McCoy & Adventure Cycling Association
Spot X 2-way satellite messenger




And oh, my dreams, 
it's never quite as it seems, 
never quite as it seems.

I want more, 
impossible to ignore, 
impossible to ignore.

And they'll come true, 
impossible not to do, 
impossible not to do.

Dreams, Noel Hogan & Delores O'Riordan (1992)


Christmas gifts from an amazing wife.
Great Divide Mountain Bike Route Map Set #1-6, Adventure Cycling Association
Cycling The Great Divide, Michael McCoy & Adventure Cycling Association
Spot X 2-way Satellite Messenger

Dreams.

Impossible to ignore.

Impossible not to do.

Bikepacking The Great Divide Mountain Bike Route.

Dreams, Cranberries (1992)




2 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed reading your dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Craig...serious skills using music and recording life. Congrats on a great adventure! Nice!!....dale

    ReplyDelete