Search This Blog

Sunday, December 25, 2022

Merry Christmas 2022

Jesus is just alright with me, Jesus is just alright, oh yeah,
Jesus is just alright with me, Jesus is just alright.

I don't care what they may say, I don't care what they may do,
I don't care what they may say, Jesus is just alright, oh yeah.

Jesus, he's my friend, Jesus, he's my friend,
He took me by the hand, Led me far from this land,
Jesus, he's my friend.

Jesus Is Just Alright, Arthur Reid Reynolds (1966).


With all the traditional Christmas carols and tunes filling the air, I'm riding the road less traveled by saying "Merry Christmas" with some classic 70's rock. 

"Jesus Is Just Alright" actually is a 1960's gospel song covered by the Byrds in 1969 and popularized by the Doobie Brothers in 1973.

Ride on, knowing that wherever you go, however remote you wander, you are not alone.

Merry Christmas. Peace and good will to all.



Jesus Is Just Alright
Doobie Brothers (1973).

No comments:

Post a Comment